That’s your first impression on new prospects. It is your showcase, your vitrine.
So it would be amazing if you spend some time and effort to make an excellent first impression after all, you would not have another change to make a first good impression. And social media profiles are working as a business card.
Pictures and images would be noticed and will work for your visual representation of your company.
Following, you can find templates with profile images dimensions for all major channel:
Cover Image: 828 X 315
Profile Image: 180 X 180
Suggested Facebook image dimensions.
Profile Image: 110 X 110
Suggested Instagram image dimensions
Cover Image: 1500 X 500
Profile Image: 400 X 400
Suggested Twitter image dimensions
Cover Image: 1400 X 425
Profile Image: 400 X 400
Suggested LinkedIn profile image dimensions
Cover Image: 1500 X 1500
Profile Image: 250 X 250
Suggested Google+ image dimensions
Hope this info will help you with your social media template.
Of course, you can always reach us and find out our prices.
Or email us: email@example.com
Have a gorgeous evening!
Mapping the buying process
What is it?
It is a map to determine the steps a buyer takes to purchase.
Why should I have one?
Creating this map will help you to understand what are the steps that you client would go through giving you a understanding of the process of though and trying to anticipate their next step.
Or, for example, why they reject your product or abandoning your shopping cart.
Steps to create a map:
Most of this information will give you elements to know the amount of new business and existing business your business has and "predict" how many sales you can considerate in the near future.
You also should have a plan B to sustain your cash flow. Dedicate some time to create a healthy prospecting plan through different channels and not only networking or cold calls (if you still work with this one). Think about Social media, digital tools like SEO and Sales funnel, advertising, etc
Good luck and contact us for more information about our Social media packs.
Building Business relationships are one of the most important element in your business.
Your clients need to trust you to maintain a lasting business relationship and keep your business alive.
Some of our points below could be applied for you particularly or for a sale team.
So, let's check some advice and see how you can apply on your daily sales routine.
Managing a portfolio of clients as an individual or as a team
Here, it is essential that you create a professional, trustful and no pretension environment to show to your client that he/she is very important for you but you want to respect their space and time to make a decision. Be supportive with their doubts and questions.
And do not forget: Working in a too bold and intrusive style could harm your business.
Because you can scary your client. Be firm but not pushy.
Important points that you should know:
1. Listening fully and attentively your client
2. Questioning and check accuracy
5. Respect their limits
6. Give and Accept constructive feedback
7. Deal with difficulties and challenges
When you listen their needs and goals, you can prepare some questions that will create a way to break obstacles on your selling. Does not means that the client will buy everything that you present to him/her but at least you are minimizing the changes of a no no.
Most of those points above are also to maintain a lasting relationship with your client.
Sometimes, he/she could reject a sales proposal for so many different reasons but they will respect you professionalism and dignity and probably would come to you in the future.
Have fun and I hope my suggestions would help you to increase your sales.
When you have your own business, one essential step to consider is to build you client list (not just a digital one with their emails but a proper one with their names, surnames, company names, address, telephone, emails, general contacts and if possible, another point of contact that could be reached at some point).
To develop your business, generating sales is a top priority and your client list to work is critical.
I am going to discuss some essential points to start and develop the business relationship to maintain your business effective.
Managing a portfolio of clients
1. Maintain contact regularly (how to know when it is too much? soon I will give some ideas)
2. Exchange information with each client (appropriate and meeting their needs)
3. Encourage them to say what they think about your product/service
4. Encourage your client to clearly say what they want to achieve
5. Direct clients to specialized team when necessary
6. Promote services and costs that meet their needs and advise when necessary
7. Be clear about your sales process and your rules and their responsibilities
8. Evaluate their needs and how you can help them
9. Keep an accurate records of clients (database)
10. End the engagement reassuring that your company will be happy to help them anytime
Working in a team?
1. Clarify roles and limits
2. Be clear about the sales process and all internal rules and regulations
3. Be firm and explain the client’s responsibilities (invoicing, insurance, pre or pos sales)
4. Review regularly all product/service sales information
5. Give and accept constructive feedback
6. Motivate the team
Important points that you should know when you are with a client
1. Listening attentively
2. Respond effectively
3. Questioning and check the information collected
4. Deal with difficulties and challenges
5. Adapt yourself to your client needs
6. Respect client’s confidential information
7. Offer product/services to meet the client’s needs
Effective Sales Practise Implementation
Sales practise = sales effectiveness = increase sales revenue
Practise will works if it has been implemented well.
Practise = process + training
1. Better qualification = sales effectiveness
2. Standard Sales process – sales team is aware and implementing the process
3. Sales practise and process = use consistently
4. Sales Forecast – create one to have goals and estimation
5. Create value for the costumer
6. Customized to meet customer needs
7. Create a mapping of the buying process – you can see the steps a buyer takes before purchasing
Please if you want to discuss or have your opinion about, drop me an email
Nowadays, having an astronomic number of followers means a huge audience with great numbers.
However it is not enough because you do need interaction/engagement.
Your audience should be interacting and engaging with the content you are producing.
But how can I do that?
3 easy simple ways
Here you can find 3 easy, straightforward ways to help you.
1. Ask questions with visual marketing
Ask questions to your audience.
Be clear and very straightforward and request their interaction. Just asking a question is not enough and unlikely you will have the engagement expected. Make it interesting and adding visuals are a great way to do this. Create infographic or a flow chart, pictures with info or business tips.
Keep asking and remember, engage back is as important as.
2. Engage yourself
As I mentioned, you have to engage as well to make this a 2 way conversation.
Respond them to continue the conversation with your followers and customers. Give reasons and people will keep coming back because it works as any conversation. If you are interesting and has great opinion or ideas, they will want to keep the relationship.
3. Be unique (yourself)
Show your personality, stand out and give people reason to come back.
Share your point of view about trending information or news.
It is not going to happen in 3 weeks. Be patient and keep going.
This is the kind of task that demands a lot of work, patient and creativity.
Get in touch for more information on digital marketing.
Learning every single day and trying to living in this fast paced world of Digital marketing.
Click to set custom HTMLbusinesswomanclub